Choosing Bingo for iPad – Challenge Accepted
iPad users, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to mobile bingo. But sometimes too many options make you just more confused. If every operator targets your device how do you know which one to choose? We do. It took us a while to cherry pick the top offers but it was worth it. Don’t be random – choose wisely. Here’s the checklist you should go over:
- Number of games/rooms
- Deposits and withdrawals
- No-deposit offer
- Integrated chat in the rooms
- Exclusive/regular bonus
- Live chat with the support
Is it still too much to do? You are a lazy one, aren’t you. We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. Foxy Bingo meets nearly all the criteria above and is owned by an industry leader, so your safety is guaranteed. And, what’s cooler is that you don’t need a special bonus code for that.
The 2 Best iPad Bingo Sites
We will start with the best sites just because we think it’s more convenient to play in your browser compared to downloading an app. However, the operators we’ve listed below all have native apps if you prefer them. If you choose the HTML5, remember to add a bookmark and a shortcut of the bingo operator on your homescreen for a quick and easy access.
- 500% Welcome Bonus
- Up to £150 free
- 75/90-Ball Bingo
The Foxy Bingo iPad platform is as functional as the PC client. The bonuses you can claim are the same – a generous 300% on your first deposit and £5 deposit-free when you register. Two more reload bonuses will meet your 2nd and 3rd deposits. In the meantime, 75- and 90-ball games, BOGOF promos and a lot of freebies await. The games start every minute, so you will not be bored in between the sessions. The chat function in the bingo rooms is fully integrated which is already a must for the iPad bingo sites. Similarly to the other two operators we talked about, here banking is made easier because you can make both deposits and withdrawals.
- Exclusive £40 Bonus
- Free Buzzby Scratchcard
- Coronation Street Bingo
Yet another tailored offer for bingo for iPad guarantees an extra fiver on the regular bonus to our dedicated readers who like playing at Gala. You will get £40 for a tenner or £25 if you put on a fiver and register through our link. Play in the traditional 75- and 90-ball rooms or in the 3 exclusive rooms – Coronation Street Bingo, Rainbow Riches and the 50-ball Coconut Island. Chat, deposit and withdraw – it’s like you’re playing on the PC site, just scaled down. And if you need help, you can either call the support, read the FAQ page or send them an email.
Top Bingo Apps for our users
And if you still think that the native bingo apps for iPad are more advanced than web apps, have a look at the operators below. We will not try to dissuade you from downloading the apps despite our personal opinion. Just remember to register on your PC because a lot of our readers have reported not being able to claim the full amount of the welcome bonus when they registered on the app.
- Exclusive £55 Bonus
- Bonus Code BEST
- 7 Days Free Bingo
So you already know that we have a special promo code for one of our operators. Enter BEST when you register at Wink and get £15 more than the other players if you follow our links. You will be prompted to download their iOS app which is a nice example for a native app that is actually highly functional. You will find the Newbie Room that lets you play for free for a week. There is 90- and 75-ball bingo plus jackpot games and a lot of your favourite slots. You can deposit, withdraw, chat with your roomies and pre-buy tickets for the jackpot games.
Tips in Choosing Bingo Apps – Our Shared Experience
Today, Apple’s iPad is one of the most preferred and saught-after mobile devices. There are so many iPad-friendly bingo apps out there that the market is already overflowed. You should carefully go through the offers you’ve mapped out before start playing real-money bingo and avoid making any random decisions. We’ve already passed through that process so we’re about to share our experience with you, guys. If you’re looking for a good bingo app to play on, you can use the following criteria when filtering out the bingo deals:
- Choose popular and legitimate bingo providers – If you’re going to play real-money bingo on iPad, you’d better be on the safe side and choose a well-grounded bingo brand providing games with decent quality. It means that the operator of your choice should be certified for providing online gambling services and holds valid licence from the UK Gambling Commission. That’s a guarantee that you can play real-money games with the confidence that your personal and financial data is safe and secure.
- Game Variety and Playability Options – Being offered a wide range of bingo game variations with good playability options is crucial for getting the maximum pleasure of the game. You can check the list of games available in the app from the App Store or read our mobile bingo app reviews to get the latest offers. Get more information about the software before start playing – thee software supplier is responsible for providing the set of bingo rooms and game variations. For example, Virtue Fusion is one of the biggest software providers on the market and their bingo apps are some of the best – with innovative games, a cutting-edge platform and fantastic promotions. The majority of Virtue-Fusion-powered bingo apps perfectly fit the iPad’s screen and provide fantastic playability options – deposits and withdrawals in the app, an in-built chat feature and user-friendly navigation. In the app version you will find the entire game range as on the desktop, so you can enjoy all games on multiple platforms.
- Welcome Bonus and Loyalty Rewards – Getting a welcome bonus is a nice touch for new players. No matter if it’s a free gift or if you’re required to deposit a minimum amount to get a treat, welcome bonuses increase your winning chances and provide you with more time for playing. Luckily, the majority of the available bingo apps that are suitable for iPad, replicate the desktop version and offer the same bonus offers to both new and loyal players. Therefore, it won’t matter if you’re going to register from the PC or straight in the app and you can manage your account through multiple platforms. Plus, every time you play bingo from your mobile, you keep earning loyalty points which can be later exchanged for real prizes.
- Deposit and Withdraw Options – If you play real-money bingo, make sure you’re offered the comfort of fully managing your money and that you can either deposit or withdraw your funds without the need to log in from your PC or laptop. There are many bingo apps that will let you feed your account via your phone but when it comes to withdrawing your money, you should go to the website. We’re not saying it’s a big deal, but you can save some time and efforts, if you can do everything from your mobile. The good news is that iPad bingo apps are usually offered from popular bingo operators who’ve taken the trouble to provide mobile withdrawals, so you can have uninterrupted mobile bingo experience. Some operators like Wink or Mecca feature phone bill payments, where you can fund your account by sending an SMS, without any financial information required.
- Chat feature – Honestly, we wouldn’t use the chat, while playing bingo on iPad. Tablet devices provide streamlined mobile gaming experience and they work like the traditional bingo where instead of daubers you use your own fingers to mark the tickets. However, tablets are not suitable for chatting. If you insist on chatting with the roomies while the game is running, you can do it – most bingo apps have in-built chat features as well as auto-daubing options where you don’t need to pay attention all the time. Frankly speaking – save your time and enjoy the game, you can always chat with your friends when you’re playing from the PC or the laptop.
A Couple More Bingo Suggestions to Enjoy on Your Tablet:
If you are a fashionista, this is exactly your place, it looks like a big shopping centre, only there are more promotions and bonuses. Download the app and you’ll get the enhanced bonus of £55 on your first deposit of £10 with our promo code POSH65. Each subsequent deposit will bring you 50% bonus. The elegant 75- and 90-ball rooms on this app include many progressive and fixed jackpots. The slots games are also some of the best-loved – Filthy Rich, Gold Rush and many more. And you will be able to make both deposits and withdrawals.
This is one of the biggest UK operators plus it’s not part of any network. The proprietary software means that the games you will be offered are unique and you will not find them on any other site. Bingo Roulette, the card-based Cinco and Bingo 50 where you pop numbered balls are just a few examples from the portfolio. Regarding the welcome offer, you get a bonus of £20 when you deposit a tenner which is not very impressive but the games are worth it.
The first Ladbrokes bingo app kick-starts your gaming experience with a £50 bonus on your first deposit of £10. Play WWTBAM, 90-, 80-, 75-ball games and DOND 75/90. Pre-buy tickets, collect loyalty points and chat in the rooms. This app has one huge advantage – the fact that you are able to make withdrawals. We can say that we are very enthusiastic about the future of the app and we hope that the updates will make it even more functional.
|Development of the iPad Through the Years|
|Device||Release Date||Dimensions||Weight||Info about Apple|
|iPad (1st Generation)||April 3, 2010||9.56(h)/7.47(w)/0.50(d)||1.5 lb||Developer:||Apple Inc.|
|iPad 2||March 11, 2011||9.50(h)/7.31(w)/0.34(d)||1.33 lb||Traded as:||NASDAQ: AAPL|
|iPad (3rd Generation)||March 16, 2012||9.50(h)/7.31(w)/0.37(d)||1.44 lb||Founded:||California, 1 Apr 1976|
|iPad (4th Generation)||November 2, 2012||9.50(h)/7.31(w)/0.37(d)||1.44 lb||Employees:||98,000 (2014)|
|iPad Air||November 1, 2013||9.40(h)/6.67(w)/0.30(d)||1.034 lb||Units Sold:||200 million (2014)|
|iPad Air 2||October 2014||9.40(h)/6.67(w)/0.24(d)||0.963 lb||Manufacturer:||Foxconn|